Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Sorry for the lack of updates recently.
Life has been pretty constant and packed nowadays.
My time has been taken up mostly by work recently.
Work as in my new job and schoolwork.
And by schoolwork, I mean my classes, schoolwork and helping out with girlfriend's schoolwork.
My job's kinda boring but then again, no job is exactly not boring.
I'm working at Song Fa Bak Kut Teh opposite Clarke Quay MRT now, supposedly together with Weeming but until now we haven't gotten the same shift yet so it doesn't make a difference.
So other than time for work, I basically have no time left for myself unless I don't sleep which is stupid because I already sleep at 3am almost everyday due to the work overload.
Which basically means, I don't even really have time for dance also, other than my usual Suntec training sessions which is just 2hours per session, twice a week.
I have no life now.
I'm surprised I even have time to write this entry.
K bai.
My flava was expressed on 3:43 PM