Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Sometimes,
I can't be bothered to explain to people about how I live my life anymore.

Even to my parents.

Yes, I know they care.
I completely understand.
I'm not saying they are naggy, I'm not complaining at all.
In fact, I'm even happy that I have parents like this.
They care, but they don't control.
When it comes to having freedom,
I'm probably one of the most free ones.
They give me freedom when they trust me enough to make decisions on my own.
I appreciate that. I really do.

I know where I'm wrong actually.
I know informing them when I'm coming home late or not coming home is just a basic form of respect to them.
So when I stop informing them, they tend to worry and get unhappy about it.
Probably lesser of the worrying, because they knows how I'm spending more time with my studies and stuff that are important now.
They're just unhappy that they don't see me when they're home, when the fact is I do come home, but they are always not home at those times.

Thinking from their point of view,
I understand.

But sometimes,
when you know what you're doing is really ideal and good for you,
but it's just, it will take up alot of your time, even night time, or even time to just go home,
you'll still go for it because you know you don't spend the nights clubbing or the afternoons at the arcade.

But other people just can't see that,
because they are seeing from their point of view.

So you have to explain.
Again, and again.

But then again,
I don't have a choice.

My flava was expressed on 1:34 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives