Thursday, May 13, 2010


If this happened 3 years ago,
I would have retaliated, and wouldn't show any mercy when it comes to sarcasm and making you feel fucked up.

But then again,
I just remembered,
it did happen 3 years ago, and you DID get screwed by me after trying your pathetic ways to bully my friend.

So it has been 3 years, and now you're still doing this shit through the Internet?
Come on, I would have expected your guts and creativity to grow.
But I guess I shouldn't expect anything from you, after all you are still a retained student.
Sigh.

Bullying someone defenceless?
That was pathetic 3 years back,
and it's more than pathetic to do it again now.
But then again, I just recalled,
you guys are pussies anyway.

I feel sad for you.
Next time, try harder.
Or rather, try me.

I can let history repeat itself,
too. fucking. easily.

My flava was expressed on 1:32 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives