Tuesday, February 02, 2010


February is here!

Now that I'm back from RESTING TOO MUCH,
I guess I won't be able to rest much for the month.

-Main Exams
-Flair Production
-Floor The Love

These 3 are enough to take up almost all my time all the way until March 6th or 7th.

Okay before I forgot,
shall advertise for the production here before the poster is done and we publicise the production everywhere else.


Flair Nation Everyday Colors Concert
Date: March 6th (or maybe 7th for a 2nd show if response is good)
Time: 7pm
Venue: Republic Polytechnic TRCC (The 400-seater Audi, not the Recital one)
Ticket Price: $10

Tickets would be sold beforehand, so let me know if you're interested to come.
I'm waiting for the poster and some final details to be confirmed before I ask the TPDE main comm to put on the blog.
So TPDE peeps just take note k,
if not just let me know.
But in any case, just remember the details if you are interested and start saving 50cents everyday from today onwards if you've got no money!



ANYWAY,
tomorrow shall be the first day I go back to class.
Went to school today already, but just to meet up with the Ks for 'reunion' dinner. Heh.
Thanks for dinner okay guys.
Really appreciated it. (:
Missed every single one of you like hell.
All probably except Chng Weeming. Hahahaha.

K bai.

My flava was expressed on 2:04 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives