Friday, January 22, 2010


This post is dedicated to the people I miss.

Headbanging trio:
Yes Curly and Jo, I would miss you 2 too. Hahahaha. Survive in class without me alright.

Flair Nation:
I know you guys are working very hard for the production, I'm sorry that I can't be there fighting together with all of you now. Jiayou ah. All out for production! And Johan, stop taking nice shots of the others without me around!! Ahgong will be back soon! (:

TPDE:
This applies to those awesome people like Ayo, Briyanni, Ah Koh, Hargao, Eyebag and Doodlepants whom I'm closer to, I miss you people la hor. I appreciate all the chats we had on MSN, you guys are awesome and I can't wait to see you all again in school. :D

And as for the K people,
I'll do that in the next post because you guys got individual dedication.

Time to continue chionging journal.

Kbai.

My flava was expressed on 12:03 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives