Monday, January 11, 2010


I understand how it feels like if you lost your notes and need notes to study for a paper.

So I find it okay if you want me to pass you my notes.
Walking into our studio during our production practice time is okay.
Sitting inside to wait for me when I'm not there is also okay.

EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING IDEA WHO YOU ARE.

BUT,
you don't ask me to give you my course mates' numbers so that you can call them to borrow you their tutorial answers.
Simply because, I don't give my friends' numbers to other people just like that.

And you definitely don't take down my crew members' numbers and emails in my absence,
saying stuff like you are finding people to join competitions.
You don't ask retarded questions which makes everyone feel so disturbed that they stop dancing and walk out of OUR studio, during OUR practice time.

And what's worst,
at the end of the day,
I find out that you don't even belong to my course,
that you probably don't even need my notes or any tutorial answers at all,
and that all these time you lied about EVERYTHING,
just to get more contacts for whatever psychotic reasons.

Good for you that you gave back the paper with our contacts.
Intending to abuse the contacts and constantly spam them with senseless messages like how you did with my other friend?
Fuck you.
You have mental issues, bitch.

My flava was expressed on 1:48 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives