Friday, December 25, 2009


Woke up to go TCC to meet Fas and Carmen while they were choreo-ing for open house.
Then had lunch with Fas at Eighteen Chefs before going to Century Square to watch Sherlock Holmes.
Enjoyed the movie quite a lot.
Will definitely catch the sequel.

Waited for her bus to come,
and I went home.

Christmas this year is celebrated fairly normally.
But the company was awesome.
So I'm satisfied. (:

Thinking about the past reminds me of all my regrets.
Thinking about the future makes me realise I don't forward to it at all.
But that's probably the reason why I will definitely cherish the present,
and wish everything goes well.

I promised,
but I guess you just unknowingly made me break it.

My flava was expressed on 10:12 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives