Saturday, September 19, 2009


Performance with Sleeq was cancelled last minute.
So yeah, we have more time to spend then.
For my case, more time to study for my last paper.
Sigh.

And I had a ghostly encounter in TCC's male toilet.
Luckily I was on the phone with Audrey and Brian.
Okay shall not elaborate further..

Had dinner with Carmen at Parata Paradise yesterday and we chatted for like.. 3 hours?
Damn long sia.
And it's like our first time eating together? lol.
But I think it's very fun chatting with her.
Especially when she knocks the table whenever she wants to say something.

Birthday was fun too.
Neoprints (yes I know it's lame), Sitting in the middle of Citylink, Sakae, Arcade, Camwhore and loads of talking cock.
Hah.
But probably the best part of the day is the few minutes spent in Action City.
Yeaaaaaaaaaah.

TPDE training later.
Hopefully will have somewhere to go after that.

K bye.

My flava was expressed on 11:59 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives