Sunday, July 19, 2009
Omg. ._.
Suddenly I feel damn pressured.
I've never been good at Popping,
or at least I was never confident in my Popping.
Same for song mixing.
So maybe I'll have to take up Popping for commbased,
and now my Suntec team is relying on me to mix songs. ._.
Grr, have to breakthrough.
Anyway,
filming today was fun.
Especially when I get to see the different professional equipment used for filming and how filming goes and stuff.
Can watch and learn so that I can apply it during commbased if I'm the videoman.
Okay rephrase,
can watch and learn so that I can apply it during commbased because I'm confirm the videoman.
Anyway,
guess I'll have to look forward to the future.
And probably hope for some nice and unexpected things to happen? (:
K bye.
And maybe,
this could turn out to be my escape.Calm down and think carefully Jonas.You have to.
My flava was expressed on 1:04 AM