Friday, July 10, 2009


Finally sent my laptop for repair today.
Went all the way to Adelphi alone again,
for some weird reason there's still warranty when I bought my laptop for more than 1 year already.
Had lunch at Funan, food was quite nice and cheap. I like.

MRT ride back was quite screwed because there was something wrong with the tracks and we were stopping every 5 seconds.
Some idiots around me even thought it was a terrorist attack. -.-

Now I'm using Daddy's Fujitsu laptop,
but still missing my own one.
Especially when almost everything is customised,
like my MSN, Firefox, etc.
Can't wait to get it back.

I totally lost my LA.
I know it's gone when I listen to the usual songs or instrumentals that I used to practice LA to,
and I can't seem to do anything to them anymore.
It's not about the control, but it's about how I used to feel the songs and dance to them.
It's totally gone..
Sigh.

Guess I'll embarrass myself again at the battle on Saturday.

My flava was expressed on 12:14 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives