Sunday, May 10, 2009
Today was kinda fun.
Many things happened, but mostly interesting.
Learnt some basic stuff of Adobe Illustrator from Kevin today.
Shall work on it and hopefully can illustrate and colour some of my own sketches.
Met up with Hongling to session and catch up with each other.
Damn happy because I haven't seen him in a long long while and he's one of the closest friends I have in TPDE.
But I don't get to see him often recently due to his SIP.
Sian.
Next was the lame SMU security guard.
First he speaks to people in a rude tone.
Next he tries to intimidate me with his authority, failed.
Then he start using vulgarities at me, failed.
Last he wanted to fight with me.
Epic failure as a security guard.
So much for being CISCO.
But it was fun seeing him go berserk. Hahahaha.
Okay so after that,
went back to tampines and had a last minute decision to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
Called Qiyang to come over and watch with me if not I'll be watching alone. Lol emo. -.-
Movie was quite dope. I like.
Okay that's for today.
K bye.
My flava was expressed on 2:21 AM