Friday, May 22, 2009


Sometimes I really wonder why.

Wrong decision 2 years back,
and now I have to pay for it.

It's either I stick to the original plan,
or I do something different, for myself.

I used to think I could make decisions quite easily because I could easily accept the consequences of the decisions I chose.
But when it comes to something so big,
I really don't know.
And I don't want to make my family disappointed.

Every night I tell myself,
'fuck another day wasted without deciding.'
But it's not something that can be decided just in a day.

I need time to think and decide if I change everything and change all the things I'm required to do,
but I need time to do the exact same thing that I'm required to do now which I don't want to.

Contradictory.

Hopefully some tutor or probably Chan can give me some adequate advice.

My flava was expressed on 4:03 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives