Monday, May 04, 2009
KO Night was dopeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Not just the event itself.
But the process of preparing for it and all the stuff that happened the week before,
it's something I never experienced before.
I learnt so much about hiphop and I'm damn glad that I did.
It's nothing near what I used to think of hiphop.
And I'm very grateful towards Ovation peeps.
Thanks for teaching me so much in the past 2 weeks.
Niger, Ter, Chansee, Martin, Kevin.
Thank you. (:
Although Black Tie didn't get through to top8,
I'm still very happy because we managed to do our best.
And when I say best, it's really our best because we did better than all the times we did full out according to the others.
And Martin,
I'm so glad I could partner you. (:
Okay so after KO Night,
we went to Li Ting's house and I think we had loads of fun.
And I think we created a big mess there hahahahaha.
Best part was when we were playing Wii because we were not supposed to make any noise.
But when you have people like,
Kevin, Martin, Ter, Niger, Chansee and me playing it,
it's IMPOSSIBLE.
Hahahaha.
Damn fun hanging out with them luh.
Thank you Laser for letting us stay over at your place. (:
But sorry for being such a sleepyhead hahahaha.
Okay,
back to hardcore schooling again.
K bye.
My flava was expressed on 1:26 AM