Thursday, May 28, 2009


Actually if you ask me if I'm disappointed or sad that this whole transfer thing didn't work out in the end,
I'm not going to lie,
I am disappointed.

I went to find out info about this course, this route, and stuff like that to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into.
Even if it turned out to be something totally different than what I expected,
I would still enjoy it because I'll be learning stuff that will be useful for my future.
I was almost totally mentally prepared to receive a whole new education which I was quite certain I would enjoy.

And when I knew I had to go on with whatever I'm doing now,
I was quite disappointed.

But this whole process only showed me that I was ready to do that in the future.

For now,
I only have to make sure I finish this dip.

And at least I have something to make me happy. (:
Heh.

My flava was expressed on 8:09 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives