Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Yesterday was a day filled with fun.
Spent the whole day with ayoballs.
streetG peeps came over to SMU to session together for awhile.
They were like training hiphop also so it's kinda interesting.
Don't worry T,
I'll teach you hiphop next time. :D
Brian joined us in the evening which made me and ayo damnnnn happy. :D
Decided not to go steamboat with other TPDE people.
We wanted to spend some quality time together since we haven't seen Brian in such a long time.
So we went to have some waffles which was quite sucky. -.-
But we had a nice long chat and we updated Brian on what happened when he was gone.
Bus ride home was dope especially the kindergarten part. Hahahaha.
Sorry streetG for not having dinner with you guys.
I'll make it up to you guys next time okay.
And I'm glad that,
I recognised you as my leader from the start.
And now you still are.
Thanks T.
K bye.
My flava was expressed on 6:27 PM