Wednesday, April 15, 2009


I'm currently in TP sitting somewhere in ITAS school now.
It's kinda nostalgic seeing the freshies walking around the school.

It's been 1 year already.
Poly is really just like what my brother told me.

'Will meet many people.
Only a few will be your friends,
everyone else would probably be backstabbing you.
99% enemies, 1% friends.'

One year back,
I remember I didn't get to spend time with my classmates like other freshies.
I only got to know who my classmates were only on the second day of Week Zero.
And I remember I sat beside this fella,
who looked like he would give me a punch in the face if I say hi.


Who would expect him to fall under the '1% friends' among all the people I meet in TP?

For the whole of last year,
the time I spent with Joel is more than the combined time I spent with every other 1A05 classmate.

This year I'm in 2A06,
I wonder how would it be like.
And I look forward to it.

K bye.

My flava was expressed on 11:23 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives