Friday, February 13, 2009
Today is a nice day.
Actually it's not a very nice day, but I made it nice because I was maintaining a good mood throughout.
MBS presentation was wack. -.-
But nevermind, we made it through.
Psycho class was retarded also.
Tay Siew Leng was dragging the lesson by asking senseless questions during the Q&A. -.-
And he was successful.
The group finished presenting in 15 minutes,
but he dragged the Q&A for at least 30 minutes. -.-
Didn't do much at Flair studio.
Watched the others train for Danceworks.
Met up with Badd and Harris after that.
Badd left as soon as I reached.
So me and Harris talked about many stuff.
Harris I'll show you, how the magnet works!
Haha.
Sort of 'sessioned' at my house void deck.
We were just fooling around but we both managed to get something new.
So it's dope.
Haha.
Anyway I took a stupid photo of the jackass today.

HAHA.
You're lucky I deleted the other one.
Ohwell,
the cat will patiently wait for the cockroach to come out.
And he won't give up easily.
K bye.
My flava was expressed on 12:39 AM