Tuesday, January 27, 2009
New Year was gay.
My cousins came over last night on New Year's Eve and we played Monopoly. -.-
But it was quite fun since I didn't play it in a long long time.
And the best part,
I was owning all the way until the end.
Until my brother and cousin got bankrupt and lost ALL their assets to my other cousin.
Pfft.
Played until around 5am. -.-
Woke up early today, and everyone said I'm wearing National Day colors.
Didn't complete usual routine we went through for the past years.
So we went home earlier this year and I slept.
Shiok.
Anyway it feels weird walking into my granny's house and hearing all the..
'Jonas Kor Kor's.
Because all of a sudden my cousins all look so much older.
Pfft.
Must be all the late night gaming.
Didn't get to see you today though.
Heard you was looking for me when I was having a fever.
Thanks uh.
Esplanade was a say sorry day.
But also made acquaintance with the exact sorry people.
Hope to session with them again soon.
They're just like those Brazilians.....
Pfft.
Tomorrow visiting with Vortex.
Guess it'll be fun.
K bye.
My flava was expressed on 12:50 AM