Saturday, December 27, 2008


Went out with Chia Thye Loon, Veronica Lo and Rylie today.
Well we were suppose to meet at 1.
Then it was changed to 1:30.
But Veron want to meet at 1:20.
And then guess what,
she was the latest.

And she refuse to admit she weighs 38kg.

Went cine to get our tix for Yes Man.
Then they followed me to Wisma to check out the windrunners. -drools-
Rylie came and yadayada we walked around before going for the movie.

The movie is nice.
I like. (:

Went to Esplanade after that.
Many people were there already.
Stayed with Daryl they all for awhile before going to have dinner with Liang, Jonathan, Rb and Joel.
Went back to session a little.
Can't really do much due to my knee.

Yeah I'm pissed off with my knee because I can't practise almost anything for the past few days.
Pfft.
Injured it when we were cyphering at Aloysius's xmas party.

Anyway,
thanks Aloysius for the Xmas party again.
Nice place you have there, except the retarded neighbours.


A little bit of mystery.
A little bit of nostalgia.
But I like it that way.
Happy times aye?

K bye.

My flava was expressed on 1:48 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives