Monday, December 29, 2008


Today's performance was okay.
Screwed up quite alot because I learned most of the routines today.
But had alot of fun.

It's Hardy's birthday today too!
We surprised him with a cake and birthday song right at the end of our performance.
I think if I were him,
I would just cry on the spot.
Damn touching.
Hah.

After performing we had this Bboy/Popping/Hiphop battle with Jannson and Y2 beatboxing.
Initially I was only supposed to be in the Bboy battle.
Then they dragged me into the Popping battle.
I was totally unprepared. -.-
But okay la,
managed to do something I didn't expect myself to do.

Btw,
It was sweet looking at the couples today. (:

There was this conflict after that though.
Don't wanna elaborate on it.

School's starting tomorrow.
But Joel won't be with me in class for the first week though. ):
I shall be emo in class.

Grr,
and I sort of injured my wrist today.
Can't do any freezes properly now.
Hopefully it'll recover asap.

K bye.

See you soon. (:

My flava was expressed on 1:07 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives