Tuesday, December 02, 2008



To Vortex,

I'm sure,
after today's session,
everyone is thinking,
we are not ready for Floorskillz yet.

I agree.


But today is also the day,
we really train together as a crew for the first time in quite some time.
There was no beef,
no politics,
only love among the crew.
Everyone was helping each other out.
I'm happy. (:

I'm sure we can make it as long as we train like this more often.
And most importantly,
we must face today's session and our future sessions with a positive mindset.

Rb,
nice job winning the seven2smoke today. (:
But beware,
the next time I'll going for the win.
So don't slack, because I won't.

And together,
WE will win. (:

60+ more days.
And we'll scare the shit out of everyone.
Everyone together,
as one,
as Vortex.



Qiyang, Jerven and T,
I'm not leaving you 3 out.

T, although we'll be on different sides of the battle.
But ultimately,
we are all reppin Vortex together.
Right T? (:

For Qiyang and Jerven,
I understand your course is demanding and takes up alot of time.
And although we don't session together as often anymore,
we are still all together,
a family,
a crew.
Good old days at the pavilion won't be forgotten.
And Jerven,
train up,
because pavilion battle part 1 and 2 needs to have a part 3 soon. (:

Let's do it my scheming hoes and slutty horses. (:

Peazz

My flava was expressed on 11:29 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives