Thursday, December 11, 2008


Random post.
Random urge to blog.
Random ranting.

Well actually this has nothing to do with me.
But ya, your words made me think,
Did I assume?

Probably did, and since I wouldn't have the chance to clarify with you, any further behaviour would be assumed and misunderstood.
It'll just snowball.

I admit that yes, I probably did assume.
So actually I shouldn't be blaming other people for doing that to me,
because I should understand if I put myself in their shoes.

Anyway,
if the other people know who you are and you are currently reading this,
very good.
Because I won't bother clearing the misunderstandings with you people.

K bye.

My flava was expressed on 12:10 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives