Monday, December 01, 2008
Monday's have always been short because it's only 9am-1pm.
But I always stayed in school until some unholy time so my Mondays would usually be 9am-9pm. -.-
So today I was a good boy and I went home at around 2.
Met up with Joel and Harris at the polyclinic to accompany them.
Badd came also and we slacked together.
Went home after that.
Had a wonderful nap from 4pm to...
11pm. -.-
So I suppose I won't sleep anymore for today.
And I realised my mum thinks my appetite is not big enough.
She made this weird drink for me today saying it'll make me
feel like eating more.
It smells like shit but it tastes surprisingly nice.
After I bathed, she gave me another cup of weird drink and she said this is more
effective than the previous cup.
So apparently she wants to turn me into a
hungry ghost.
Study through the night?
Practise through the night?
Nah.
I'll do both.
Peazz
My flava was expressed on 11:22 PM