Thursday, December 25, 2008


Last minute plans to spend Christmas with the most unlikely of people.
Terence Lee, with Aloysius and gang.
Met up with T at night to go Pasir Ris together.
We sat down at White Sands and had a nice time chatting about many stuff.
Ended up we went to Aloysius's condo first to meet up with the rest.



It was quite awkward at first since I'm not that close with anyone.
Played Taboo and stuff.
And we went to the carpark to cypher at around.... 12+am.
Forgot to bring my phone down so didn't record it.
T is still good as ever.

We went back to chill with beer and chips.
And after awhile we went back to the carpark to play games with everyone.
We were playing Murderer before they wanted to play Hide&Seek or something.
I didn't feel right at that point already.
And I kind of screwed up the atmosphere when I just fainted on a car.
T thought I was sleeping because I heard him saying I have a habit of sleeping like a log or something. -.-

I knew it wasn't the alcohol because I was perfectly sober and aware of whatever's happening.
I was only feeling weak and couldn't even walk up the stairs. -.-

Must be lack of sleep or something.

Okay now I wanna sleep.

K bye.

My flava was expressed on 9:31 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives