Wednesday, December 17, 2008


I realised..

My toprocks are ugly.
My footwork is ugly.
I can crash my crickets.
And I'm wack.

so..

I need to clean up my toprock.
I need to remember all my footwork.
I need to get my rollback airchair.
I need to get my jackhammers.
I need to get my darkhammers.
I need to get my windmill.
I need to get BETTER.

Btw,
some words of wisdom for Vortex.

.zrr uul says:
winning isnt usually everything.
.zrr uul says:
and losing does not mean you are weak.
.zrr uul says:
winning may be the option. but losing let u see things clearer.
.zrr uul says:
like what or where u lack of.

K bye.

Suddenly, the guilt and regret is back.
And I still can't do anything about it.
Thinking back,
I never thought of the possibility of you completely disappearing from my life.

It happened eventually,
and I can only blame myself for being stupid.
I know you will never ever see this but..
Sorry Sherlyn.

My flava was expressed on 12:54 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives