Thursday, December 18, 2008


I find that talking to myself is essential for me in whatever I do.

Try to picture this.
__________

It's 2pm and I'm still lying on my bed like a pig.
I TRY to wake up but I can't for some supernatural reason. (I refuse to blame myself for it)
So..
I bring out my best friend, John.

John: WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY PIG!
Jonas: Why -.-
John: Because you still can't do an airchair?
Jonas: Wtf, no link. Screw off.
John: Fine sleep for all you want, you can't do anything constructive if you're awake anyway.
Jonas: Yes I can.
John: Do it.

And I drag myself out of bed.
__________

Yes I know it's dope.

And the best part is,
nobody knows what we are talking about.
So we can even gossip about other people.
Hiakhiakhiak.

K bye.

It has been 2 years.
I wonder if you still remember me.

My flava was expressed on 2:58 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives