Thursday, December 04, 2008


Hello.

Today I'll be nice to all my readers and tell them something that will benefit them.

IF, you are going to the polyclinic for MC,
stand in front of the door before entering and..
pray.

Pray that you will not get Dr Ong Ming Jiunn or Dr Hashim Johan.

Okay not that they are bad doctors or whatever.

Ong is a very particular doctor who will piss you off.
For example,

Ong: What happen to you?
Me: I fainted.
Ong: For how long?
Me: Awhile?
Ong: -Stares at you with pissed off face- H.O.W. L.O.N.G.

Wtf you think I will press stopwatch before I faint and stop it after I regain consciousness?
And ya he pissed me off more than 3 times already but I forgot what happen on previous consultations so ya.

But still, he is still the type who might give you MC.

Unlike the other one.

Now Hashim Johan is one doctor you won't want to get if you go to polyclinic often just to get MC.

Before I said anything after entering the room,
he started telling me my medical history blah blah blah.

Then I'm like.. er ya.

Then I tell him what happen.
I used the standard was not feeling well, had bad headache and had diarrhea shit.
And he went like this..

Hashim: Okay you can leave now.
Me: Erm doctor, I need an MC.
Hashim: FOR WHAT.
Me: I didn't go to school?
Hashim: There's nothing wrong with you now so I don't think you need an MC. I'm very particular about students skipping school.
Me: But I was unwell just now so I didn't go school.
Hashim: If your teacher needs some confirmation that you came here, ask him to call me. You can leave now.

WTF. -.-

But ya,
today I forgot to pray,
and I got Ong Ming Jiunn. -.-
But luckily he still gave me an MC.

Btw,
I suddenly have this gaming urge. -.-
I feel like playing FIFA online 2 and GTA IV... NOW. -.-
But I have to study. :/
Uhhhhhh.

..
..
..

Or maybe I should just study ABIT, so I won't feel guilty when I play. :D

K bye.

My flava was expressed on 6:03 PM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives