Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Great.
I'm having my first mid-sem paper in 1hr 15 minutes time.
I just finished watching TV and I feel like taking a nap now.
Suddenly feel so bloody tired. -.-

K I'm currently uploading a video on youtube and it'll probably be done in the late afternoon because fyi, uploading videos on youtube take effing long.

They probably should spend more money upgrading their programs or whatever so I can upload videos faster,
and secondly, there will be more expenditure so aggregate demand will increase because AD = C+I+G+NX which results in a rightward shift of AD.
GDP will increase and there will be an inflationary gap.

Okay too much macroeconomics. -.-

K bye.

My flava was expressed on 10:42 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives