Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Good morning shithoes.

Yesterday's paper was.. easy, but still I didn't do veryyyyyyy well.
Hanged out with the Hood after the paper.
It's always nice to be with them.
Only bad thing is,
I can't seem to study around them.

Probably later if we studying together again,
I'll go somewhere further. :/

But yesterday's Astons dinner was good.
Not exactly the food, but the company everything.
I like this type of dinner. :D
Basically talk cock and talk cock and talk cock.
Especially with all our new names.

Natheniel - Buffon De Alfafa De Coco
Kok Tong - Muhammad Bin Tong
Hong Chit - Billy Ivan
Jeet - Yamato Parmarto Jeeto
Johnson - Alfredo Zee Cai
Joel - Kong (You know King Kong? HAHA)
Jonas - Jonasi Macaroni Bon Bon (Yes that's my facebook pet name if you noticed)

OB is retarded.
Hopefully it'll be as easy as Macro.

Can't wait for Friday to come.
Session with Liujing and Weihao.
Hiphop with Liujing, breaking with Weihao.
I.can't.wait.

K bye.

(Btw, AFTER 1 WHOLE DAY OF UPLOADING, THE VIDEO STILL NOT ON YOUTUBE. Wtf youtube. Wtf.)

My flava was expressed on 7:27 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives