Sunday, November 02, 2008


Yesterday when I saw Erin and gang breaking,
I was thinking to myself.
'Shit man, they improved alot.'

But then I realised,
it's not that they improved alot.
The fact is,
I didn't improve much or I didn't improve at all.
I've been stagnant.

But it's a good thing I guess.
It made me reflect and I realised I need to work harder now.
If not I'm just like.. disgracing the crew. lol.

Today's a Saturday.
Which means practice at O School.
The choreo today is more on Street Jazz so it's more feminine.
Had quite a hard time learning it. :/

Watched [●REC] today.
I must say it's a very good show.
It's very. I mean VERY. disturbing.
It's like the only show that makes the whole cinema scream together at the same time.
And it's not those suddenly shock you and make you jerk those type.
But it's the type that make you scream for several seconds one.
So I highly recommend those that love horror/zombie flicks to catch it.

After that we went to Vivo to watch Last4One's performance at the Korea Festival.
I tell you I was screaming like a loser.
And then when we went down to find them.
I saw Zero Nine and I was like.. OHMYGOD -hops around-
I don't know why but I called him and he came over to take a photo with me.
Then he asked, 'You b-boy?'
I was like 'Yea yea.' -nods furiously-

After that we went to somewhere at sky park.
I was sleeping while the others were chatting.
Ended up we stayed there until 11pm.
Then we went home after that.
Damn tiring day. :/

I realise I feel happy when I see others smile to themselves just by looking or thinking of some stuff.
But,
what can make me smile to myself?

Oh and my pm on MSN is 'Make me smile, would you?'

PEIWEN ♥ says:
okay i will
PEIWEN ♥ says:
SMILEEEEEEE
PEIWEN ♥ says:
:D

Thanks U.B. (:

My flava was expressed on 12:58 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives