Sunday, November 23, 2008
Woke up late for TPDE today.
And I woke up with an aching ass. -.-
Lesson was fun.
Continued last week's activity.
And the Jungle group won.
So their piece would be used for our TPDE concert.
Dope dope.
After lesson Mervin told me to go Republic Poly with him to help him teach his students.
Was wondering why the hell he asked me to help him instead of the other bboys like Rb and Harris.
Went Junction8 to have lunch with him first.
Then we went over to RP.

It's the first time sessioning in RP and I think I like it there.
All the china kids (Mervin's students) were there already.
Mervin went on the teach the first class for the beginners while I just watched.
Ahmad was teaching the others powermoves.
They paid him too so it's inconvenient for me to just ask him for tips.
After that it was the more advanced class and Mervin asked me to teach them. -.-
Totally didn't know what to teach but luckily I managed to come up with a new footwork tech on the spot to teach them.
And I'm quite happy they were keen to learn although they were drained from the powermove lesson with Ahmad.
Mervin decided to end the lesson by cyphering with only toprocks, footwork and lastly, a full set.
They enjoyed it so I'm very happy also.
After that many people came when we were about to leave.
Mervin asked one of the guys to follow us out and buy drinks together.
Ended up we sat at the bus stop and chatted about many stuff.
Mostly related to dance.
And we decided to just go back in to practise.

This is him.
Darren.
Although I only know him for less than a day,
but he is one of those people you know you totally don't regret making friends with.
He's really a nice guy and a good dancer.
Thanks for all the motivation.
I'll keep it going, and you keep the funk going yo.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 1:27 AM