Thursday, November 20, 2008
Was hoping I could drag myself out of the bed early today so I could go to school.
But John the pig decided not to,
so I couldn't wake up.
Btw,
John is now my alter ego when I'm sleeping and when I just woke up.
So everytime I didn't wake up for school because I can't be bothered to climb out of bed and continue sleeping,
that would be John's doing.
Bad John.
Went to school for project meeting in the afternoon.
Realised what I did last night was totally wrong. -.-
But nevermind, luckily I can use it for another section.
TPRawks Jam&Hop was okay..
Except for there's too much 'Jam'.
And too little 'Hop'. -.-
So basically the bands were boring the shit out of me.
And we decided to just battle at the side for fun.
Btw I just want to say something.
Gin is nice. (:
Okay.
Tomorrow's last day of training before Arts Fest performance.
Maybe some OB concepts would be helpful and make me train better.
Like the Expectancy Theory and internal locus of control.
Oh and probably someone could be nice enough to motivate me.
Would you?
If it's fated,
we'll meet again.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 2:50 AM