Thursday, November 13, 2008


I'm having MBS lab now and I can't be bothered to listen.
Btw, this is my FIRST ever MBS lab lesson although it's the 3rd week already.
You know why?!

Because I skipped school on the past 2 Thursdays.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Okay not funny.
So since I have 1 and a half more hour in this damned place,
I shall blog about things that happened in the past 3 days.

Tuesday
I spent my entire day with my 1A05 friends.
It has been a long time since I last did that.
We went for OB tutorial in the morning and we wanted to go Stats lecture BUT,
the lecture hall was full so we had to leave. ):
We were so reluctant. ): HAHAHAHA.

So we went to Katong for lan and pool.
By right we were supposed to play lan for 1hour and pool for 1hour before making our way back to school for Macro tutorial.
Ended up we played pool for 1 and a half hour so we had to rush our lan game.
Jeet expected us not to reach school on time.
And we did.

Okay this is the retarded part.
We took 2 different bus 15 back because me, Jeet, Hongchit and Koktong rushed to the bus stop and managed to catch the first 15.
But the others were walking slowly so they took the second one.

Halfway on the bus,
they told us to alight our bus and get on theirs because they realised we won't make it to class on time so they want to go somewhere else.
When we alighted, we realised their bloody bus overtook us already. -.-
So I wasted my bloody bus fare. -.-

Went to Century Square to meet up with the others.
Ate there and we went to sports hall to play lan again.
Was waiting for Selva to come session with us.
But ended up he couldn't make it. ):

So I went home and for the first time in 28972934 days I reached home before 8.
I was like thinking,

'Woah, got alot of time. Can slowly do tutorials and shit.'

Ended up I fell asleep at around 8.30. -.-
Wasted my own time.

Yesterday
Didn't go to school but I went to session with Liujing.

FIRST,
I want to talk about Huiwen's present for me.
She fricking bought me boxers. LOL.
I mean ya la, it's normal but then..
it just seems weird from her lol.

Haven't session with Liu Jing in a long long time. :/
He improved a whole lot.
And not to forget Weihao,
also improved quite alot.
I was teaching him flare and I think he'll get them soon. -.-

Liujing and Weihao bought me a really fresh wallet and I love it.
Thaaaaanks dudes.

Rushed back to TP for Arts Fest rehearsal.
It was supposed to start at 6.
But it bloody started at around 8. -.-
Luckily we had alot of fun fooling around before the rehearsal started.
It ended at around 10 so we were like damn tired.

Today
To be continued...

-updated-

Went for Psycho class for the first time.
It was pretty fun.
Probably because Joel is also in the same class.
After that Selva and Jeremiah came down to session.
I was disappointed because it wasn't a productive session. :/
Felt bad because Selva and Jeremiah don't live near TP.

Wasted my night away.
Don't want to talk about it.

Peace

My flava was expressed on 11:27 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives