Monday, November 24, 2008


Dear knee,
why do you always have to hurt for so damn long whenever I accidentally hit you on the floor?
I guess sitting in front of the laptop for 5 hours with you bent also made you hurt even more.
Please don't hurt anymore tomorrow,
because I still want to practise.

Just spent the past 5 hours doing my Stats project for later's presentation.

For not letting you know how much work we had to finish by tomorrow and wasting your sleep time,
sorry Joel. :/

Now time to print and organise everything together so..
I can finally bathe after reaching home. -.-

So now Smelly is smelly.
just like how UB is UB.
Okay no link.
Must be the fatigue. :/

Peazz

My flava was expressed on 4:33 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives