Friday, November 28, 2008

1. Esplanade-d today.
2. Freddy is a monster.
3. I think I'll be one soon if I continue training like that.
4. Hazrul is a stupid loser who don't know how to love himself and take care of himself.
5. But I think I don't know how to love myself either.
6. Poor left knee was bleeding today.
7. Poor right hip was injured today.
8. But I don't give a shit about the injuries. -points at no. 5-
9. Midsem is coming, luckily I've starting studying
Come to talk about studying..
GOH YEW BEE IF YOU ARE READING THIS,
I'M GOING TO SCOLD YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU'LL STUDY THIS WEEKEND FROM HOW MANY WEEKS AGO.
AND NOW STILL CAN SAY MAYBE THIS WEEKEND.
TSKTSK.
Nevermind,
I'll win bueno from you then. (:
Yay, free buenos. :D
My flava was expressed on 1:50 AM