Thursday, October 30, 2008



Tiring dayyyyyyyy.
So ya today, I went to accompany U B in her jap lecture at 9. Yes 9am. -.-
After that bloody org behaviour lecture was full so we didn't go.
So we bloody have 3 hours before accounting lecture.
Met up with Brian and Joel to slack at biz park first.
Accounting lecture was really full of shit and I was sleeping through it so I got fed up and decided to just leave.
Bloody waste my time. -.-

Went to library with Suria and Joel to find Jasmine Oon and Eulene.
There wasn't any seats around so me and Rb went to the watch tv place to sit.
I was feeling bloody tired so I fell asleep like immediately.
See la U B, make me wake up so early.

Was supposed to have HH1 training at 5.
But I was like sleeping in the library like some pig.
I forgot why but ended up HH1 training was canceled.
I still went to TCC to train instead.
Was surprised to see Flair there.
Luqman was freestyling and I was appreciating it more now than last time.
Probably because TPDE is training our freestyle now I guess.

Had dinner at KFC and I swear Joel was being retarded again.
Just read.

Joel: One zinger student meal.
Auntie: Upsize?
Joel: Yah.
Auntie: Drink medium, large?
Joel: Yah.
Auntie: Medium, large?
Joel: Yah.
Auntie: Medium OR large?!
Joel: Oh. Medium.

Dope.
After that we went to the playground and we were doing something.. good.
But cannot say out yet I guess.
People will say we kiasu hahahaha.
It's something good don't worry.

This is weird.
When I looked at her just now,
you suddenly popped up in my head.
Why.

My flava was expressed on 1:30 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives