Monday, October 20, 2008

Time for some individual dedication.
Brian:
Although you always come late and sometimes don't even appear at all, you were the closest to me during this 1 month among Hip Hop 1 peeps. Everytime I needed to talk to someone about anything, you will always be there before or after training.
Thanks. (:
Jasmine Oon:
Didn't talk to you much, but I remember all the Pocky that you offered me. You are the most quiet one among us but that doesn't make you the least important one. When you got injured and couldn't perform, everyone didn't feel good at all. And I won't forget crying together with you. That's another way of bonding with you I guess.
Thanks. (:
Jasmine Koh:
Naggy mom #1. Never fails to sms the whole group about next day's schedule although we ourselves would check. And at the end of the day, you would always let everyone sleep with a smile with your encouraging smses. AND NOT TO FORGET, calling me every morning to make sure I'm awake so I won't be late! I really appreciated it.
Thanks. (:
Lavone:
GIRLFRIEND! I definitely remember that you're a great friend! *takes out 'love letter'* I'll always read it whenever I feel down and it'll definitely cheer me up. Even though you were injured, you would still try your best to practise with us and as a team mate, seeing you work this hard pushed us to work even harder. And thanks for making 2 wonderful cards for Andreas and Frankie, because all the credit is actually yours.
Thanks. (:
Carmen:
Kwan Kaiwen! You and your 'so irritating' is so irritating! Hahahaha. It was really nice knowing you better because you are a great friend too! You also another one, bond created through crying together. And don't quit TPDE ah! Hip hop 1 don't allow you to. Oh ya and thanks for all the advice.
Thanks. (:
Aty:
Naggy mum #2, take care of your body uh! At first it's gastric, then after that asthma attack. Don't make me cook all those tonic for you. Thanks for giving me morning calls every morning too! And you always make Hip Hop 1 more lively when you are high.
Thanks. (:
Huijing:
The most stressful one. You are always thinking you can't do this can't do that. But that's just all in your head! And everytime someone else is feeling stressed or down or something, you'll always show concern. I know that and really appreciate it.
Thanks. (:
To Andreas and Frankie:
In my opinion, you 2 are the best choreographers I can get. You 2 not only helped me in dance, but also made me learn how to be a better person and helped me with personal matters. I know being strict and all is all for our own good even though it may make us think both of you are cold blooded or whatever. And the gloves that you 2 gave us, really made me feel like we aren't just juniors in your item but your family.
Thanks. (:
My flava was expressed on 3:18 AM