Wednesday, October 29, 2008


These 2 days have been quite interesting.
Yesterday I was talking to 2 'long lost' friends on MSN after like 4 years?
They are both my primary school friends but we lost contact after we went on to secondary school.
Talking to them made me think back about many stuff that happened so many years back.
I could still remember everything very clearly.
Possibly because of Karen's presence in that part of my memory.
Shirley apparently forgot everything, she even forgot who I was but Michelle still remembered me.

(12:21 AM) (F)MichelleSitohhh: hahahha
(12:21 AM) (F)MichelleSitohhh: next time we can ask jonas to join us for gathering also!
(12:21 AM) (F)MichelleSitohhh: so coooooooolllllllllllllllllll

Apparently they still meet up with TNPS people.
And ya, apparently they all are girls so.. wth.

(12:35 AM) (F)MichelleSitohhh: i still remember you are the super noisy high pitched short guy

HAHAHA.
Yah I remember it too. (:

Have been speaking alot to Peiwen too.
For don't know what reason also.
We become like good friends out of a sudden.
But ya, it's good that I have another good friend in my class other than Joel.

'I think he's FOC - Full of craps
And he thinks im FOC too - Full of chocolates
Hahahhahahaha! Cant stand talking to him lah!'

Taken from her blog.
Hah.

School have been more enjoyable for me now.
And I'm going to be a better student for this sem.
My reputation in class is like... fucked up.
Sorry for being a totally sucky and irresponsible project groupmate for last sem. :/

Omg I'm crashing Peiwen's Jap lecture tomorrow at 9am to accompany her.
And now I'm still awake.
Die.

Bye.





Were you feeling the same way that I'm feeling now?
Because now I really don't know what to do.
And you were probably feeling the same too.
But if that is the case,
that also mean I'm really a loser and a failure.
Whatever it is,
I'm glad that it's over.
Or maybe not.

My flava was expressed on 3:00 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives