Friday, October 24, 2008


First week of school is so irritating.
Especially when I feel like it's holiday after comm based ended. -.-
So I think I'm trying to get used to coming to school now.
And apparently it's not working very well.

Every morning like 30minutes before our lecture/tutorial,
Joel will sms me this.

'Are you going to be late..'

Because that noob just woke up.
And apparently his sms will wake me up.
So ya, we are late together.

Everyday after lessons it's like.. session session session.
But now it's slightly different from the previous sem.
Now we go session together with the fellow juniors.
Unlike last time only the B-boys will go and gay together.

Oh and I just transferred from Leadership & Character to Psychology,
and just nice same class as a few TPDE people like Joel and Valerie.
Dope.

And ya,
today Brian, Valerie and me went for Ryan's Lyrical Hip Hop open class.
Damn hard. -.-
Should go more often I guess.

And Joel was being a moron today.
While eating prata, this happened.

-Joel saw us eating prata with sugar-
Joel: Prata eat with sugar nice ah?
Brian&Me: Yah.
Joel: Okay.
-Joel scoops some sugar on his spoon-
Joel: Eh, sugar put where ah?
Brian&Me: On the prata?! Wtf type of dumb question is that?! -.-

Okay I'm tired now.

Peace.

John: Feeling inferior uh Jonas?
Jonas: Yeah I think so.
John: You noobshit.
Jonas: Fuck you.
John: How the hell you do that?!

My flava was expressed on 2:50 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives