Sunday, October 19, 2008
Comm based has ended.
These few weeks have definitely been more than just any other regular holidays.
Everyone was like strangers in the past.
We didn't talk to each other much or anything.
We only met up every Saturday for dance.
But in this short month,
everyone became like one big family.
At the first practice,
we were excited at learning a whole new choreography.
After training non-stop for days,
we cried together when we felt alot of pressure.
Right before the performance,
we were giving each other encouragement when we ourselves needed it.
I'm already missing training with Hip Hop 1 and Popping,
and all the time we spent filming the videos.
And I'm sure I'm going to miss the days we spent training,
the dinners we had together at KFC, Ang Keong, Techno or Parata Paradise -.-,
and the time we spent lepaking at the fitness corner until midnight.
This is something that I've never experienced before,
thank you hip hop 1,
thank you popping,
thank you juniors,
thank you choreographers,
thank you TPDE,
and thank you John.
Okay time to go buttscrew Rongbin because we are at Joel's house now.
Bye.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 1:51 AM