Sunday, September 07, 2008
This post will be damn short because I am feeling lazy,
but I'm blogging because I want to.
Ironic.
Birthday BBQ was great.
Met up earlier with Nicolas the slut to buy drinks for the BBQ and to make XH's present.
We bought 1 PUMA jacket each because he tempted me into buying 1 by telling me he wants to buy.
Don't really make sense but who cares.
We were the earliest to reach the BBQ pit.
We sat on it like 2 emo children and we were trying to focus on the planes in the sky.
Finally Xh, her friend and her boyfriend came.
So we finally had company.
And soon the others started to come.
Bestfriend in secondary school, Daryl, came and I was so happy to see him. (:
I hugged him before he left and told him I miss those days when we called each other 'brother' in Ngee Ann.
Many others like Jimson, Ekjun and Huiting came too.
I tried to help BBQ-ing but Adelene was like afraid of me so she would only call me if she needed more charcoal.
We had THREE birthday cakes,
so I was like eating non-stop since I'm like the biggest glutton there.
Ekjun and Yanjie went to take the beer from Cheng's house and we all think that Cheng shaked the bloody beer before he gave it to Ekjun because it is full of foam. -.-
We had to wait till all the foam disappear because we started drinking.
Sat at the rocks and we were chatting about everything.
Everyone was talking about stuff that happened recently in their respective schools and it was nice.
Obviously we also gossip like bitches about those former Ngee Ann people that are also in our current schools.
Cards and gossip was what we did all the way,
and I went home feeling quite uncomfortable.
Must be the beer.
Peazz
My flava was expressed on 3:19 AM