Tuesday, September 16, 2008
'
Thank u, Jonas, for accompanying me watch 4bia today! (:
The movie was so exciting! HAHAHA!
I kept leaning towards Jonas cus i scared get shocked. haha.
Stupid Jonas kept trying to scare me. lols.
Got some parts of the movie super funny though.
But got one part super scary then suddenly Jonas burped.
Couldnt help but started laughing. hahaha!
After the movie accompanied Jonas to lunch.
I'm so sorry that i have to rush off home after that leaving u to session alone!'
Okay that was taken from Suria's blog so I didn't have to blog much.
4bia is okay la.
Exciting and interesting, yes.
Scary, no.
I had more fun scaring Suria.
Got to TP,
felt tired so just slept at TCC without doing anything until Kevin came.
And I slept there for like.. almost 2 hours.
Had KFC and had fun chilling with Kevin as usual.
And yea Kevin,
we should hang out together more often.
My flava was expressed on 1:44 AM