Thursday, September 18, 2008


Happy Birthday Jonas!!

Aight first things first,
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!
How I hope I'm actually 18 already ):
I mean yea I can go clubbing and watch M18 movies.
AND I MEAN M18 HORROR MOVIES LA,
NC16 horror movies are starting to get lame.

Thanks Joel, Rongbin and Harris for coming to Mr Prata to wish me (:
I was really happy then.
And I realised I really have to forgive and forget.
Thanks for teaching me that. (:

And not to forget Brian and Kevin who went to Mr Prata with me.
Thaaaaaaaaaaanks. (:
Brian I really appreciate the fact that you bought cigarettes for me as a present,
but nah I think you should keep it yourself. (:

Well, got home at 6am and slept like a log as usual.
Woke up at.. 6pm.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Spent the night with Mervin and Kevin(again) at Mr Teh Tarik!
I don't know why but yea, Mr Prata and Mr Teh Tarik..
Really thank you Kevin for taking time out to accompany me although you have to finish your project by tomorrow. (:
And thank you Mervin for that Ice Cream Prata. (:

And thank you everyone who wished me!
I was damn touched when Tabitha smsed me too.
I knew her since kindergarten but lost contact with her after going to Secondary School so I was really touched that she still remembers my birthday until now.
Thanks (:

Thank you everyone. (:

Oh and auditions for the com based performance is over.
I know I did my best so even if I don't get into any Hip Hop items I wouldn't be disappointed.
And Suria said she think I'll be John.
Thanks alot for that,
it gave me confidence in myself. (:

Peazz.

Maybe I'm wrong,
it's all in my head.

My flava was expressed on 3:34 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives