Friday, September 19, 2008


'Dear Gamer,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the upcoming EA SPORTS™ FIFA Online 2 Closed Beta Test which will begin on 18th September 2008.'

So I'm still awake now because I've been playing the game.
Was quite shocked to receive that email from IAHGames because I remember I was just randomly looking for online games few months back and I found this game which was still waiting to be released.
And there was still 'Register for Closed Beta Test' thingy and I was like,

'Aiya, register for fun.
Who knows, I might be selected to test the game if I'm lucky.'

And yea,
I got selected.
I'm quite good at this game,
just like any other soccer game like PES or FIFA Street.
So I guess I'm quite good at playing soccer GAMES,
but yea suck quite badly at playing SOCCER.

Well,
results for auditions are out.
Really happy that I got into Hip Hop 1,
the item that I really wanted to get into.
I always preferred the sharp LA style of Hip Hop more than the groovy style.
Hopefully I'll learn more from the performance.

AND I'll take something from Suria's blog again.

Went to Jonas' blog and saw this:

"Okay that was taken from Suria's blog so I didn't have to blog much.
4bia is okay la.
Exciting and interesting, yes.
Scary, no.
I had more fun scaring Suria."

Thank you arh.....
U weren't very scary though.
HAHAHA! (:
Ur welcum for raising ur confidence.
Lols.


Whaaaaaat.
Very convenient hor,
copy paste from my blog.
HAHAHA.

I'm quite lazy to reply all the tags at the tagboard because there are TOO MANY.
So I'll reply them here.

MAMA: Xiexie :D Okay I know I still owe you your dedication here.

Aty: Thanks! (:

Adelene: Spam my tagboard! Rape you ah! Thanks. (:

Veronica: Hellooo nicanica! Thanks. (:

Shawn: Thanks (:

Fion: Hahah, thanks! Hopefully I'll get it (:

Huiwen: Actually it's only you, I just don't want you to malu only.

Suria: *points at entry*

Peazzzz

My flava was expressed on 5:16 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives