Friday, August 08, 2008


A: What's the time now?
B: YES!!
A: o.o wtf?!

ANYWAY,
Happy Birthday Joel Ng Jing wen. (:

Today I finally went for Econs tutorial after.. 3 weeks or more?
I hate going for Econs because it is like 9am in the morning,
and you know I'm a nocturnal creature.
I don't like to wake up in the morning when I slept at like.. morning.
But too bad,
today's presentation day so I had to go. ):
Went for Accounting tutorial too.
I feel so proud of myself today for attending school. :D

After school, had some classmate bonding and after finally chasing Joel away,
the classmates (sound like some gang) went to look for a suitable birthday cake for Joel.
We decided on two small pathetic small cakes and yea everyone contributed abit.
Yes you just saw small and pathetic.
We buy small shits for his birthday. :D
So the plan was, going to his house at 12am with the cakes and surprise the shit out of him, hoping that he will cry.
Sounds good?

BUT, once I got home..
I slept like a non-halal animal.
And woke up at guess what time?
12.20am!!
So I woke up and ran around the house like some idiot and my family was staring at me.
Called Joel to make sure he is awake and will remain awake until I reach his house and then I faced the best problem ever.
I forgot where his house was.
So I stood there and roughly estimated the direction that his house is at and...
ran there in slippers like a fag while holding onto the cake.

What happened in his house is censored and not for kids or anyone who don't like gay intercourse..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Okay.

So now I'm back.
And for the sake of attending lectures tomorrow..
I shall not sleep tonight.

Peazz.

My flava was expressed on 4:23 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives