Remember this video? It was a video of me battling Jerven almost a year ago.
This video was uploaded so long ago, and both of us have grown so much since then. We could easily smoke the Jonas and Jerven back then.
But when I think carefully, did I really improve alot in this past year? The answer is no.
Time and time again I blog about how hard I will work, but ended up it was always talk and no action.
Another issue. How can someone change so much in such a short period of time? Ohwell, I guess that's what peer influence can do. There is nothing much I can do now because it's too late. Sigh..
We always have been good friends. It didn't go beyond that, and it never ever will. Sorry.
Peazz.
My flava was expressed on 6:53 PM
the hotdog
.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION