Monday, July 14, 2008


Yesterday
Went to a place which brought back some memories.
Me, Merv and Luqman went to SMU to break and it was the same place that I used to go after every B-Boy lesson last year.
We were expecting the security guard to chase us out because it was reported on the news that non-SMU students are not allowed to dance inside SMU premises due to complains by SMU students that it's too noisy or something like that.
Fadz joined us in a short while and had quite a long session.
Didn't achieve much and I feel my dancing is reaching a block again.
I don't feel that I'm improving and I don't have inspiration for anything new.
What Fadz told me on the train back made me more stressed too.

'All the other street dance crews will be there at the performance on the 26th and they will definitely notice you because you're a new face.'

Guess I have to work doubly hard then.

The week is finally over.
I gave my brain a break from all the things I had to think about and just relaxed at home.
Didn't go school.
Didn't go CCA.
Didn't bother much about anything at all.
It's like restarting a computer after leaving it on for quite some time and it'll work better.
Somehow I managed to see many issues clearly and could think carefully how to handle each of them appropriately.
And when it's all done,
it is time to get serious with focus.

Peace

My flava was expressed on 3:53 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives