Saturday, July 12, 2008


Yes I know I just blogged not long ago.
But I realised I had to blog out some thoughts I had regarding DRC.

This is actually the first time I had the chance to be the in charge of a dance performance.
Thank you May for giving me this chance.
I myself knew I won't be able to handle everything all by myself so I asked Martin to be in charge together with me.

FIRSTLY,
I really have to say THANK YOU EVERYONE.
Without you guys,
I wouldn't have so much fun on stage and I'm sure you guys did too. (:
And really,
I didn't have much confidence in my Chain Hang Low choreo before I showed you guys.
I myself know it's a very simple choreo and isn't very fantastic.
Thank you all for really putting effort in learning it and doing it well on stage.
It really gave me alot more confidence in myself.

Secondly,
the 6 days we spent together was really great.
I feel very fortunate to have experienced this as a dancer.
Everyone bonded together and we were like a family after these 6 days.
That really helped us on stage too as we were performing as a BONDED group.
To me, that's the most important thing on stage.

Thirdly,
JOEL NG JING WEN!
You need to be confident of yourself!
I myself may not be a good dancer or whatever,
but somehow I know you will go far in dancing as long as you have faith!
It's not only me who think this way,
there are many others who agree with me.
Work hard, dance hard and you will be dope.
You will. (:

Peace

My flava was expressed on 5:21 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives