Monday, July 14, 2008


Now this is the thing Charmaine tagged me into doing.

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Now there isn't any D but I'll just include it.

D) If your name is Jonas, you don't have to send this to other people. :D

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Most probably get emo, blast music and dance non-stop. Somehow I think this is a good way to make me improve. I should try.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- It would be making every wish come true the moment I have one for my whole life. Somehow I'll be godly but yea, that's the whole point.

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
- Hmm, I'll invite everyone who loves or loved my wife to my wedding and BATTLE them. :D Nah, just joking. I don't expect anything special for my wedding.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

- Somehow yeaaa. My brother is sleeping in front of me and I am confused as to why he sleeps with such a funny face. Okay just joking. I'm actually optimistic instead of confused.

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
- Like.. my grandmother. Seriously, I don't know.

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Neither one is blessed. Face it earthlings.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- I can wait forever as long as I get to dance while waiting.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Be emo. Nah, I'll wait? Meanwhile I would dance. 8)

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Duh, can't you sense my unhappiness? ):

#10. Is being tagged fun?
- I think farting is more fun.

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- FAT & OBESE HEADSPINNING GEEK.

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- Obviously it's my family. Screw friends. I'm a loner. I talk to my water bottles.

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
- Spastic girl that totally doesn't look spastic. (:

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
- Married but poor. Because I'll win 4D sooner or later.

#15. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
- Challenge my alarm clock to a battle.

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- Try me.

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The one that loves me back.

#18. What type of friends do you like?
- Friends like Kevin and Mervin who slacks with me every night at Mr Teh. :D

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?

- Friends who purposely attract attention/try to outshine others in everything/don't appreciate kind actions/always bring up bad past experiences/expect people to act like how they expect them to if not will scold the shit out of them even though they didn't do anything wrong/unwilling to admit it when they're wrong/expect people to apologise all the times/want to see more? add me on friendster to find out more!

Tagged by:
- Charmaine Ann Thio Shi Min


Done

My flava was expressed on 4:04 AM

the hotdog

.Yeo Jia Hui Jonas
.#17
.170991
.Tampines North Primary
.Ngee Ann Secondary
.Temasek Polytechnic Business School
.Temasek Polytechnic Dance Ensemble
.O School
.FLAIR NATION

site stats


Jonas Yeo's Facebook Profile



beats


mates




shouts




credits

obviously me you hotdogs
blogger
blogskins

archives