Monday, July 21, 2008
'I've become some oversensitive bitch.
I get pissed off easily now.
I piss people off easily.
People don't like speaking to me.
I don't like speaking to people.I think people start to think I suck.
I personally start to think I suck.'
I realise I really don't like speaking to people nowadays.
I only speak to some people now.
And it's really..
SOME.
So to the majority,
I'm anti-social.
I don't give a damn anyway.
Urghhhhh,
this week will be damn stressful and packed.
Monday - Go school early to hand up CSA work, project discussion meeting, DREAMS concert practice, Flair Nation performance practice at dome.
Tuesday - POM Tutorial (where I expect the teacher to talk to me and I totally expect to piss her off completely until maybe she'll call my parents because I don't like teachers nagging in my face), DREAMS concert practice, Flair Nation performance practice at RP.
Wednesday - STUDY FOR THE BLOODY GAY ASS TEST ON SATURDAY, (I heard maybe have DREAMS rehearsal), Flair Nation performance practice at dome.
Thursday - ECONS & FA Tutorial (refer to bracket in Tuesday), Flair Nation performance rehearsal at studio.
Friday - DREAMS concert, night at Flair chalet.
Saturday - BLOODY TEST EARLY IN THE MORNING in TP, back to chalet, 1st performance ever reppin Flair Nation, back to chalet.
Sunday - Pack up from chalet, studiooooooooooo.
Guess I'll be most free on Wednesday.
Zzzzz.
What a way to spend today.
Sleep until some unholy time as usual,
buy pants,
go dance,
sit at McDonalds,
sit at Mr Teh,
go home,
blog.
Normal way to spend another normal day.
Excellent.
And I really think I don't like talking nowadays.
Peace
My flava was expressed on 1:05 AM